BROWN LEATHER


What’s make you smile in the morning ? For me , a good breakfast is what make me happy and excited for tomorrow . I could be the happiest girl in the world if I get to eat my ultimate family’s fried meehon. Did I ever told you all how much I love meehoon? Especially my mom’s recipe , it is the perfect dish. So today I wake up in my widest smile on my face, sitting on my kitchen island chair waiting for my mum to do her magic in the kitchen . Isit the perfect morning you wish to have every morning?

To be completely honest with you, I am so badly in love with what I do, I mean , how does it even make sense? I wake up feeling like I’m living in my dream, I honestly have to pinch myself to believe it was real. I’m not saying I am living in a stress- free , over pamper life because it wasn’t true .  What I am so happy about is I get to learn new things every day , I get to explore the real skill to make a perfect fitting garment, I get to experience the fear and pressure . it was a perfect feeling and experience. Call me crazy, but I can be over attach to stress , I love to work, I love to feel productive and busy because that means I am doing something in my live which is good . 




1 comment:

About

About
Welcome to Circle Et Hemisphere fashion and lifestyle blog run by LiTing , a 18 years old fashion blogger and designer based in Malaysia . here you discovered an ultimate dream of fashion, travel and lifestyle . Our goals is to capture the beauty that we haven not yet discovered on this earth. Circle Et Hemisphere a new vision into the fashion world.

Instagram @litingtey

Circle And Hemisphere © since 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Follow me

BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+

Blog Archive

Followers

Lookbook

ADS

I'm on fashiolista